Down load folder in XP Pro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Fagin

Can any one please tell me where i can find the download folder in Windows XP Pro.

I have tried a Google search, and done a forum search with no luck at all.

Thanks in advance.

Fagin

Thanks for the reply Dr Chauncey, i have been down loading video clips from Lime Wire, and it says the files are stored in the download folder, so i guess from what your saying that the folder has to be with in the Lime Wire folder in programs, would i be right on that.

C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Shared
C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Incomplete

Since this problem involves P2P, we can offer no further assistance. Closing the thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!