1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

down loading music

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by smookie, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. smookie

smookie Thread Starter

I've been trying to download music from the internet . and don't have a clue of how to. I have real jukebox & a media player can you give me some input on this. IDE like to dwn.load some Christmas music:confused:

2. Rollin' Rog

Rollin' Rog

They way I do it is to create a "my music" folder. Just to make sure the file gets there I right click on the link and choose the "save target as" option so I can specify the download directory. To play the file you can open it from the player of your choice.

If you choose to associate the file type with a specific player -- say mp3s with RealJukebox, when you download it, it may automatically play in that player and show up among its playlist.

3. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

you need a download sire to get the music from.
    I suggest you download Morpheus & and they have a folder they place it in. .

for Morpheus Click Here !

for Winamp Click here !

Savvy :)

4. smookie

smookie Thread Starter

you saved me from having mega headache I followed your suggestion and it worked thanks Tony

5. Rigazel

Rigazel

Not a prob my friend.
    If you wish to get music, I have found a very good site for you to check out.

www.audiogalaxy.com

This site holds vast amount of music.
    Just dl the satelitte and your good to go.

(p.s.) - Beware though, although I recommend such a device, all software retain some sort of 'spy-ware' to keep communication between you and the server.
    Lol, although it is not a serious problem, I just wanted you to know what's going on.

Have a safe and joyfull christmas!

Rigazel

6. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

audiogalaxy is full of spyware

Savvy :)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61077

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice