Downgrading My NoteBook To Windows XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

neelu

Hello All,
I got Hp dv2617us notebook where i got Vista preinstalled in that, now i want to change it to XP. Did any one guide where can get the WindowsXP Drivers for this model.

Thank x in Advance..

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi neelu, and welcome to TSG.

Not sure if this is all of them or not ...

Software & Driver downloads
HP Pavilion dv2617us Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows XP

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3557094&lang=en

EDIT: I just saw the list of Vista drivers for this same model and there are a lot more hardware specific drivers. This makes be suspect that a full set of XP drivers driver may not be available. You may want to contact H-P support to find out it if a full set of drivers is available for Windows XP.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online