1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Downlaod os

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by vishal99, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. vishal99

vishal99 Thread Starter

How can i downlaod os x.
    Thanks
    Vishal Gaurav

2. exegete

exegete

Howdy. I don't think you can download it. It comes on a DVD.

3. VegasACF

VegasACF

4. shyataroo

shyataroo

or you can follow Vegas' directions and just change install to "download" since you are downloading the data on to your computer. (only in your preception of the word, it does not actually connect to the internet and download the product on your hard drive although that would be one hilarious waste of a D.V.D.)

still another way is to download windows vista and enjoy a less-stable more-malware prone version of 10.4! (with rediculous system requirements)

5. VegasACF

VegasACF

Yeah, I think this person was looking for a way to violate the law and get a copy without having to purchase a license therefore. That's sort of what I was getting at.

I'll be truly surprised if I'm wrong, but I welcome being proved wrong, at least in this case.

6. ferrija1

ferrija1

As said you can't download it or buy it online, you go to the real world :)eek:) and buy it, and we're not helping you to get a cracked version. (n)

7. Flrman1

Flrman1

#1. I removed your email address from your post so you won't get spammed.

#2. As has already been pointed out. You cannot legally download OSX. It is against the forum rules to help pirate software. This thread is closed.

#3. Please read the forum rules before posting again:

http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537963

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice