1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Download Help

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by User3000, Dec 25, 2001.

?

Here are a few I know of but not sure if spywae

1. Download Accelerator

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GetRight

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. GodZilla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Others

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. User3000

User3000 Thread Starter

I need a program that will help me download files. It is like impossible to download any files over 2MB. Is there a program that would download only parts of the files and could continue later on and is not a spyware. If there isn't then could you post some of the programs.

2. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

don't use Go! Zilla its spyware & if you use GetRight don't take the companions it offers during setup.... its also spyware.

GetRight will break the download into 3 parts & download them all at the same time . also it has the capability of resuming when stopped for whatever reason.

Why is it impossible for you to download...... what happens?

3. beach51

beach51

Hi User,Download Accelerators dont work,and i think all of them are full of spyware.Gozilla is also full of spyware.Alot of people like this getright program,i dont know much about it,but i hear its spyware free.

4. $teve

$teve

5. $teve

$teve

6. User3000

User3000 Thread Starter

The reason is I use dial-up and that the computer is not really that great either.

7. rhettman5

rhettman5

I 2nd $teves post, Fresh d/l is the best of them. ..Rhett

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62889

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice