• GetRight

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • GodZilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

User3000

I need a program that will help me download files. It is like impossible to download any files over 2MB. Is there a program that would download only parts of the files and could continue later on and is not a spyware. If there isn't then could you post some of the programs.

don't use Go! Zilla its spyware & if you use GetRight don't take the companions it offers during setup.... its also spyware.

GetRight will break the download into 3 parts & download them all at the same time . also it has the capability of resuming when stopped for whatever reason.

Why is it impossible for you to download...... what happens?

Hi User,Download Accelerators dont work,and i think all of them are full of spyware.Gozilla is also full of spyware.Alot of people like this getright program,i dont know much about it,but i hear its spyware free.

User3000

The reason is I use dial-up and that the computer is not really that great either.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online