Download video clip directly to a disk without the function

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chueh

When there is no DOWNLOAD button for a video clip, how do I download it and make an AUDIO CD?

Thanks

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
If there is no download button, it means the author or the website doesn't want you to download it.

chueh

No, actually, there is....but it's not functional, because Firefox says "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (iku) isn't associated with any program."

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
If you are trying to download videos from Youku, it's probably against their Terms of Service. They are streaming videos, like on YouTube.

chueh

Yeah, that's exactly the site YouKu. Is there any way to just download the sound? I have an audio software.

Yeah, that's exactly the site YouKu. Is there any way to just download the sound? I have an audio software.
Youku actually broadcasts a lot of copyrighted material without having the licence to do so. But the material still falls under copyright laws and we cannot help with circumnavigating that.

Closing this thread and thanks for understanding.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online