Download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

donsor

When I download a file or a folder it goes a section whereby it shows a progress bar. If it is a saved download I click on it to run it. However if during downloading I brows somewhere else, how do I get back to the download folder showing the progress bar short of downloading another folder just to get back in it. When I go to Computer and click on download, it just lists what I've already downloaded, its origins and the amount of memory it used.

donsor

Windows Internet Explorer. I had Mozilla Firefox previousl but I experienced problems so I uninstalled it. BTW, my OS is WinXP 32-Bit.

Does it request that you choose where to download a file?
The window will pop up "save OR run" What do you choose,
You can also set where your downloads go, by default i think its "my documents" i could be wrong as it has been years since i have used ie.

You should check these places:

• Downloads
  • Documents
  • Pictures
  • Videos
  • Music

Failing all, hit START and do a system search for the file you are looking for....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online