Downloaded e-mails & pics

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GrandmaS

I'm a novice and computer illiterate. Kids got us a computer, mostly for e-mails. Some people send e-mails that have to be downloaded. I download these pics and messages, read them -- but then 'lose' them. Where do I find them so I can delete the downloads/pics?

buck52

Banned
Howdy GrandmaS

The next time you download one of them make a note of what it says in the save in box before you click save and that should be where you will find the rest of them.

hope that helps

buck

If you know what the pictures or files were named you can do a search for them by going to Start>Find and clicking on 'Files or Folders'. Just type the name in the box and it will find them for you.

-Chris

grandma you can right click on an empty place on your desktop and create a new folder to save your pitcures in when you create a new folder you can name it anything you want to.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online