1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

downloaded files go to winzip

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by myodie, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. myodie

myodie Thread Starter

I just downloaded some business cards template from H-P. They downloaded, but go into a win-zip format and I can't open them. (The site says it wil download into word. This has happened to me twice. If I try to un-zip they go to pictures in my Photo Suite softwaare.) I dohave ZipMagic on my Windows ME machine.

2. Rollin' Rog

Rollin' Rog

Welcome to TSG myodie. I'm going to put your topic in the Business Applications forum since it evidently involves Word.

But do let us know what the file extension is on the files you are trying to download (you can also try right clicking on the link and selecting "save target as" to specify a download directory if possible). Try to supply a link to the files you are having problems with so others can check them out.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/73049