1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

downloaded files not responding

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by blueforever, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. blueforever

blueforever Thread Starter

hi can anyone help movie files ihave downloaded cause my computer to jam i right click the file to open with either vlc gom player or windows media player any one i chose and i get message its not responding only just started happening thats the first part of my prob the next part is over the past few weeks my pc has started to become very slow this has happend to me before my cpu is 46 percent ihave done a scan with spy bot and avast both say no trojans or viruses do all programs in the background need to be running some have system at the side of them some have my name how do i know which progs need to be running and which dont i would app any help off anyone thanks very much its driving me potty: last time this happend couldnt sort so had to reboot

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/680967