Solved Downloaded games will not play

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
T

Tom Taylor

When I download a new utility, or game, the download is o.k but they will not play or operate. Floppys from another computer also fail.In each case a message comes up,"The service profile is damaged,reinstall.

Programs already installed.run well

Please help, I have been trying for days to get a solution.

shanad

T

Tom Taylor

error message at site microsoft.com/suppor...etc. I might make it clear that in my youth steam engines were still in use and anything but a detailed explanation you would give your grandfather, would be hard for me to understand.Computerese is a foriegn language to me.I might add that if I cannot fix this problem I will lose the respect and awe of my great granchildren

Shanad

When you reply reply to the original thread to keep things conherent. I merged your post into this thread.

Just view the thread and then hit the post reply button

T

Tom Taylor

no joy.Any reply should be one you would give your grandfather.
I was born when steam power was still an option.
If I cannot fix this I am going to disappoint my great grandchildren. Also computerese is a foreign language.
Heres hopeing
Shanad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online