downloaded movies

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

trikymickey

howdy out there in info land. Can anyone tell me how to play a movie I have downloaded over my television? I have my video s cable coming out my computer plugged in, and have my RCA jacks plugged in at the back of my TV, but I don't know what to do next. I tried playing the movie but nothing happened.

Thank You Much
Trikymickey

I'm not familiar with this sort of thing, but you might need to go into Display Properties and make sure a secondary display is enabled. (I had to check a box that said "extend windows desktop onto this monitor...")

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online