1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

downloaded to death.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by edspeedie, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edspeedie

edspeedie Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 1
    RAM: 765 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller, 96 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 76308 MB, Free - 45249 MB; E: Total - 381551 MB, Free - 274164 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Computer Corp., 0WC297, , ..CN70821551008X.
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled I cannot play any games such as mass effect 1or2 without nvida wich will not work on my little pc? what do i need to download to enhance my graphics package ed

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    You can't download anything that will help. That PC will not run Mass Effect 2; it would need a faster processor, which would require a new motherboard, and more RAM, and a better graphics card, which would require a new motherboard and new power supply to meet the requirements. So you actually need a whole new computer, one built/designed for gaming.

System Requirements for ME 2: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=518&game=Mass Effect 2

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/992479

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice