Downloading games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
LOL, A few years back I bought a disk at KMart that had like 10 small games for 10 bucks.

I brought that sucker home and popped it in my machine and loaded the games and a ton of spyware at the same time. Man that was a rip off.:D

I still have the disk, anybody interested. $5??? $1???? I'll give it away? :p

lol thats a bunch of bs. I wonder if it says that anywhere on the box it was sold in.
Should be some kinda of law against that shiot.
GRRRRR makes me mad!

I was pissed at the time. Now I know you don't get 10 games for $10 unless you get something else with it.:D

I thought about taking the crap back but I never got around to it. If it had been a $40 game and I got spyware I would have screamed. It is bad enough to get "The way it was meant to be played" UT2K3, and McDonalds commercials and others NFSU & NFSU2.

suz15april

Thanks for all your input. I downloaded the game to CD, scanned it with NAV and installed it.

Couriant

James
Skivvywaver said:
LOL, A few years back I bought a disk at KMart that had like 10 small games for 10 bucks.

I brought that sucker home and popped it in my machine and loaded the games and a ton of spyware at the same time. Man that was a rip off.:D

I still have the disk, anybody interested. $5??? $1???? I'll give it away? :p
Maybe if you pay me i would be interested :p :D :)

Here is a good, safe website to download older "Abandonware Games":
http://www.the-underdogs.org

This has one of the most (if not "the" most) comprehensive collection of older games that are no longer supported in all genres. It also has a wide selection of freeware games too. This site has been up since 1996, at least, and has an excellent established reputation.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online