Downloading Movies

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mrmontage

Are there websites that can be trusted to download movies from them? Most of them naturally will charge to download a movie but from what I have seen on Google, there are many, many sites. Which ones are trustworthy?

mrmontage

I should have added that I am really interested in obtaining old movies from the 1940s to the 1960s. I have tried to download old movies from various sites but when I try to download them, they want credit cards with a small charge to get the movies. I did not try them because it sounded too simple and I thought it was a method to get my credit card number, etc.

I seen that kind of website to numerous to count. If they are legit, I am not sure which ones that can be trusted. I know about Amazon and I-Tunes. I was referring to the ones described above.

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
Streaming maybe, but not downloadable full movies.

Depending on your internet speed, Netflix. Stream all you want. Otherwise, simply buy the DVD's and have your own copy forever.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online