1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Downloading.......

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Shock3r, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock3r

Shock3r Thread Starter

If this belongs in a different thread I'm sorry but I haven't had this problem with any other operating system.
    I as downloading Skype and when it finished it said "Please Finish Other Download To Continue". The only problem is that I'm not knowingly downloading anything. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. :eek:

2. LagunaGTO

LagunaGTO Account Closed

Have you simply tried just restarting the PC and then trying to download again? (Not poking fun/bashing, I know this is a common thing a lot of people do, but a lot of people also do not try this).

3. Shock3r

Shock3r Thread Starter

Yeah, tried that several times.....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977419

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice