downloads/updates

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

eastde

windows xp.........norton anti-virus and norton internet security.
Since I installed norton I have been unable to download. Norton prompts me on the danger
of the site but even if I say allow the download it stall the computer, have to restart to
get going again and still don't have the download/update. I have done everything Norton
has told me could be the problem (at least I think I have). I was trying to connect to
internet thru TaxCut to get update, adobe for update. Just won't do it. Also, Kodak easy
share will not allow me to do anything like e-mail or order pictures online. So!!! I think
there must be a setting in Norton that is stopping all this from happening. Did not have
this problem before I installed the new version of Norton. I really need help!!!! I am not
the brightest bulb in the chandelier when it comes to computers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts