Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Miketrixz

Hello! I have been having some DPC latency issues lately. My computer is 2 weeks old, the model is a Asus G20CB. I have tried updating my drivers but the problem still goes on. The program I used to find out what is happening is called LatencyMon. Here is a picture.

http://postimg.org/image/egortkz5b/

bobs-here

Bob
as the machine is only weeks old, was wondering if its running the same Build release from Asus?

any changes or OS install change settings and it would need to restore to the out of the box configuration to get full functionality, and support from Asus for problems.

unable to read the latency readout but others passing will help :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online