DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

biloski26

Hi guys,

Have an issue with my brand new PC crashing with the error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Have had the TUF Gaming B550M-Plus for barely a week, and have setup the PC with only base applications such as microsoft office, epson scanner (for my printer) and shotcut (for my video editing) as well as valorant. About two days ago, for no apparent reason, my computer started crashing at random times showing the above error code. I searched the code online and completed all of the possible fixes for the common issue. This included updating my drivers, removing all external devices and inputs and deleting all downloaded apps.

After the issue was still happening after countless restarts and diagnostics, even more frequently, I decided to do a full factory reset of windows with all files and apps deleted.

Once I completed the whole setup procedure again, the PC seemed to work fine until the next morning, to which it crashed again and is continuing to do so now.

The supplier I bought the PC from is not open due to COVID lockdown laws, and so I cant go back to them for support at this stage.

Any advice or possible fixes further from doing a complete reset?
Cheers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online