1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dragon Natural Speaking 12 Premimun Won't Get Past the "Loading" screen:

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by referee07, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. referee07

referee07 Thread Starter

I have been using Dragon Natural Speaking 12 Premium for many months and all was going well until last week when I downloaded and installed an update. After that, whenever I open the program from the desktop icon, the "Loading" screen appears but nothing happens after that. Also, I have to use Ctrl-Alt-Delete to end the program. (Right clicking on the tray icon and closing "close" does nothing. I have downloaded and used the DNS 12 uninstall "tool" several times and re-downloaded and installed the program, but the same thing happens, the program's "Loading" box appears but gets "stuck" there. I have asked the gurus at www.knowbrainer.com and on Nuance's Forums but they seem to be stumped with DNS's behavior after installing the update. Does anyone know what is happening? Thanks for any and all replies/suggestions.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1116709

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice