1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dragon Naturally Speaking

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by photoguy46, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. photoguy46

photoguy46 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

I have this program on my pc, because of school. It also allows a license for one other pc,- my wifes. She has been using this program for months. Saturday she activated the program and it gave an error message about an "internal recognition error". It won't let her access her user files, to use the program you have to be able to access these files. She tried creating a new user, but it will not let her do that. I had to call Nuance several months ago to do the initial second license pc install, now it is going to cost more than I want to pay. So I thought you folks might know what to try. In the little dialogue box on the Dragon program, it says "No user files are loaded" This is the first time we have had a problem with it.

photoguy46

2. Stoner

Stoner Banned

3. photoguy46

photoguy46 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

If someone else knows anything about this problem I am having with DragonNS, please give me a yell.

photoguy46

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!