Dreamboat's Grandson: soon to be 8 months!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Anne Troy

First Name
Anne
Where else can you show off your grandchild to...like...at least 100 people without leaving the house???

Wow, 8 months and allready claimed the remote for himself.

Way to go kid, us men are proud :D

Originally posted by Gibble:
Wow, 8 months and allready claimed the remote for himself.

Way to go kid, us men are proud :D
Yeah....he should do just fine when he grows up........;) :)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
He's a little Dreamboat!!! :D Congrats Granny Dreamie! :) Take care! angel :)

Anne Troy

First Name
Anne
I'm still waiting for Mulder to come in here and admit that I might have been part of creating such a gorgeous kid!

Oh...and the grandson left his remote and cell phone here. He's coming tomorrow, and we hope he's not upset because we didn't deliver them to his house!! I wonder how many messages are on his phone??!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online