1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dreamweaver CS4 Help with Flash and Image viewing

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Telessa, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telessa

Telessa Thread Starter

Okay so I am in need of help...this is my first webpage using Dreamweaver, though I have a little bit of basic knowledge in HTML and I would say I am pretty good at learning knew software... I am using the designer only. I built a webpage and everything was fine, then suddenly when I try to view in browser it displays red X's on my PNG logo image as well as a white box where my flash nav bar is suppose to be. Well I thought it was IE8 because I had just downloaded it. I went to my other pages with the same PNG logo and flash file and I could see them, I also reset IE8 in the tools, option section, so this tells me (or I thought) that it is an issue with the settings in dreamweaver? So I uninstalled it after trying to google the issue for hours and re installed it....same issue...to make sure I got dreamweaver out of my system I even deleted all registry files regarding that name...I also deleted all my webpages thinking my it's an issue with the coding and statred a brand new page with nothing but the logo PNG and the flash file. SAME ISSUE!! I have know idea why it is doing that...my javascript is updated and so is my adobe flashplayer...I also uploaded the files to my webhost and I can't see the flash nav bar!! I also remade the flash nav bar and even renamed it....same issue...What the heck is it??

Contact me by email or this forum!! Just please help! :)
    [email protected]

2. Telessa

Telessa Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/831205

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice