Dreamweaver help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

188ml

Ok, I followed a Dreamweaver tutorial on how to make forms with check boxs and text fields and such, and configured it under properties, to "Action (my email here" in hopes that the forms information would send to my email, and I put the METHOD as GET, and it didn't work. When I click submit after uploading my website, it takes me to the 404 page of my server saying the site could not be found. Any sure-fire ways of making the information send to my E-Mail. Any help is apperciated, thanks!

It won't work unless you have a script to process the form. If you are using ASP for the code you can use CDONT's to send mail from forms without using a component.

188ml

And how exactly, would I go about doing this?

Thanks btw.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online