1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dreamweaver mx,fireworks and web templates

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by The_Rhazza, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. The_Rhazza

The_Rhazza Thread Starter

Ok ,I was last here on Sept 5, talking about getting this website build for my apartment building.I got dreamweaver 2004 mx but I need to be able to forma the pictures so that they can fit to what i want it to. I was thinking that fireworks can do what I need.CAn you tell me what I need to format my pictures so I can us in dreamweaver to create this site very very quickly.
    He gave me more time to finish. I did not even start.I was thinking that if I used a template that it would be quicker,BUT I never used a template before.So can some one show me how to use a web template,please?how to put the pictures in and for them to be formatted to what I want or need them to be and how to put in all the content(text) as well.

Dreamweaver seem to be easy but I need to be able to format my pictures.So if you can please help me with gettting my pictures formatted and what to use would be great,maybe how to do it using fireworks or what every is the best and easiest way to do so.

And to use a web template, Ithink that would be quicker.Can you plese help me with what I am asking for please.

I will on here all day so I will be freshing to see if I got the help I was asking for.

2. Rockn

Rockn

What type of formatting are you looking to do? Do you want to make the pictures smaller? Do you want to make a web page based on an image? Templates are just a layout for a web site and it is used to format the look of the entire site so it is consistent. I am still confused as to what you are trying to accomplish.

3. The_Rhazza

The_Rhazza Thread Starter

I am trying to mkae a web site to advertise the apartment building that I live in.I would like to make the pictures small and maybe change the brigtheness of the sun in the back ground of a few of the pictures.

4. Rockn

Rockn

You need an image editing program not an HTML editor. Get something like Irfanview(free) or Photoshop, PaintSHop Pro

http://www.irfanview.com/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!