1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dreamweaver noob template help

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by DEVGRU, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DEVGRU

DEVGRU Thread Starter

can someone walk me through how to make a web template out of this (attachment) in Dreamweaver I'm trying to get into web design and just want to learn how to make that colors and all.

thank you

Attached Files:

2. support.clpafs

support.clpafs

Well its very simple, and from what I can tell from that image is that you want to make a template with 3 frames is that correct?

3. DEVGRU

DEVGRU Thread Starter

yes I'm just so new to this i have no idea where to start or how to get the colors like that.

4. support.clpafs

support.clpafs

Just open up dreamweaver and choose the template that is similar to that.
    I am not at home right now so I can not open DW right now. But yeah choose template and save the entire frameset in your local webroot. Then select a single frame and press CTRL + J to edit the frame properties such as BKG color, image, width, postion, margin, etc. You can also change the color of the frame.

If you need any assistance or would like me to help you with designing your site just PM me.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!