Dreamweaver Recordset

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kiy

I am a first timer with Dreamweaver MX setting up a recordset for an asp page. I have encountered the following error when tyring to start inserting data into the appropriate cell by clicking the "+" by the side of the recordset in the binding panel:

[Microsoft](ODBC Microsoft Access Driver)Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'useID=1'.

Any help will be appreciated!

Is your operator coming from an input froma form or is it in the SQL statement itself?

kiy

I am using the application panel in building my web page and encountered the problem. I am working on a senario of an administration control user log-in page. Somehow it doesn't like the filter field I choosen. I need to to put in an URL parameter.

Do you have an exapmle page to look at? Is UserID a valid field and is there a 1 in that field? Try hard coding a value that does exist in the UserID field. If that doesn't work then it is the taht you are writing the expression that is in error. Could you post the entire SQL statement?

kiy

My problem was gone now for no reason. Thanks for your help though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online