dreamweaver + windows media player ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

timothye

hej -im lost, need help .. i have a windows a media player embeded into a html page .. i have a streaming m3u file that plays NP .. now i want to have a link that you can click and start playing the selected playlist , throught the embeded windows media player in the html page ..possible YES do i kow how to get it to work NO .
thanks for your help
cheers

timothye

**solved**

want the answer ... make a seperate page for each link ( playlist ) then when you click that link for the playlist it opens in itsself and auto starts the playlist ..
cheer s

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts