1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dreamweaver

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by dmrandagk, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dmrandagk

dmrandagk Thread Starter

I have made a web site using Dreamweaver 4 and I used to have transitions between the pages using META tags. These have stopped working and the pages just change without fancy fade in or circle out etc transitions. Do you know of any code which will allow these random page transitions. They stopped working about 3 years ago, and I have only just decided to try to resolve this problem. I had the code in the Head section of my web site. I have never used CSS styles, but had the folowing code which used to work.

<head><META http-equiv= "Page-Enter" content= revealTrans(duration=5, Transition=16">). The lalst number 16 varied on each page and there was circle in and circle out and blinds and fade etc.. Any copde that would work would be appreciated.

dmrandagk

2. valis

valis Moderator

Why do you have this in tech-related news? I'm going to move this to web design.

thanks,

v

3. dmrandagk

dmrandagk Thread Starter

Thanks. I wasn't sure where to enquire. Dmrandagk

4. JiminSA

JiminSA

First Name:
    Jim
    Apparently, IE9-> do not support meta tag transitions, but perhaps other browsers do. In any case you can implement transitions using javascript (jQuery) - check this link ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!