Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drive asking to format

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ~Candy~ 
#1 ·
Hi folks,​

I am in real trouble, i can't worked it out. My pc was working fine. Suddenly without reason while i was trying to access into my d drive which is not my windows deive is asking to format. It is not external, an internal one!!?? Very strange to me. Never happened in my life. What i am thinking may be somerthing changed in registry? If anyone can help me on this topic i would appreciate that.​

|Thanks​

#5 ·
I had the very same thing happen, had to replace the drive in the end

#7 ·
Basically not. It shouldn't be. I have got 120gb hard drive. I partitioned the d: drive as 24gb logical drive. Why the hell it will ask to format? it is neither an external nor a flash drive. I guess this is a virus or something has been changed in the registry. My os is Last Xp v17. And it has vista on another drive but was not active. Suddenly once when starting it was showing some process like too many logs and widows vista logo was on top. After this incident it is happening and in my another post "Awesome someone hacked my computer" i explined that my you tube service is not working. if i click on you tube it is giving me a big loud laugh like Ha ha ha ha. this is the case now.

Come on folks try to get a solution for that. i have got important files on it.

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.