1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Driver Corruption

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by neozero, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neozero

neozero Thread Starter

Yea its me being anal and complaining about my pc. (btw 3d mark 01 doesn't work with dirextx 9.0b do I can't even test it).

Anyway, after I recently got my pc back from the shop, they told me that I had corrupted video drivers. This would explain why all of my games crash.

THis is still occuring, but toa much smaller extent. Whatever they did worked, but sometimes (during games like america's army & planetside) the screen will turn completely blue and either.

1. VPU recover takes over.

or
    2. I have to restart the bloddy system.

Is there away for mr to check for further corruption? Bear in kind I do not get any error messages, when the machine crashes, but the shear fact that VPU recover initiallizes lets me know my video card is ****ing up.

anyway could you help me, pweeaaasse?

I swear to bloody christ I'm getting a nother graphics card ASAP.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/195124

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice