Driver Easy

Mohawkmat

Good Morning,

Driver Easy legit? Is it malware? Is it a reliable and fast way to download drivers?

crjdriver

The only place you download drivers is from the device mfg's support page. Using a third party "Driver" program is just asking for a problem.

Goddess-Bastet

Virginia
I use Driver Easy as my PC manufacturer hasn’t anything newer since 2016, I use Intel & nVidia to update Graphics.
DE is more reliable that others I’ve used as it has never offered me a driver which is older than on my PC unlike other driver software I’ve used.

Like Goddess-Bastet said Driver Easy works for an old computer that does not have newer drivers but I only recommend as a last resort becuse it can put the wrong driver in making things worse. I Used it on a 2009 dell server so I could run Windows 7 on it, it was made to run server operating systems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts