Driver for a CanonLBP-465 Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jonw

It's My Birthday!
I just bought a Canon LBP-465 Printer, used, so now I have to download a driver. I emailed Canon but got no response, I've searched thru Google but couldn't find it there either. I'm running 98SE and have the start up disk but was told the driver has to come first.

I'd appreciate any help.

Sincerely,

Jonw.

jonw

It's My Birthday!
Hi Liam,
Thanks for the quick response, I did see that site on my search but I'm always leary of giving out my email address, however, if you recommend it I'll give it a try.

Thanks again,

Jonw.

Hi jon,

I have to be honest and say that I just did a search and found it. I'm generally free and easy with my email address.. :D but understand your fears. In cases such as yours I'd recommend signing up to a hotmail, or other web-based email. Give it out all the time for purposes such as this, and you know that anything that you didn't specifically ask to be sent there can be deleted in safety.

Hope that helps...

Cheers

Liam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online