Driver for HP Deskjet 3755

Dano2

Hi, I've been trying to download a driver for this but it keeps sending me to login to MS accounts which I don't need nor
want. Can I get the driver for this anywhere else does anyone know? thank you in advance!!!

Dano2

thats the link I cant use as it needs a Microsoft login. Can I get it somewhere else?

Sorry but I'm afraid I don't know of anywhere else. Looks like it has to be installed via Microsoft Store in order to get it.

plodr

Liz
Slightly different page than above. I chose Windows 10 64 bit. It saw I was on a Win 7 32 bit computer so I changed the OS.
https://support.hp.com/us-en/driver...-in-one-printer-series/8954253/model/11262035

If nothing downloads then I suggest you get a friend with a MS account to download the driver for you, put it on a USB stick then install from there.

I do have a MS e-mail account. I rarely use it but it is handy to have. I check it about once a month.

Note that when I gave it a try, there was no separate download. Microsoft Store simply installed it. (Even though I do not have a HP printer). I browsed around in Microsoft Store (which I rarely use) and appwiz.cpl and didn't spot it. <shrug> If it causes any problems though, I can restore last weekends backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online