1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Driver for video card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kidofseph, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kidofseph

kidofseph Thread Starter

I have a nVidia GeForce 7300 GS. I was trying to install a driver for it (Windows XP), and I downloaded it, tried to open, and it said the file was corrupt. Tried deleting it and redownloading it, still corrupt. Any other place I can try to get the driver?

2. zyper95

zyper95

Have you tried downloading the unified driver for your video card at Nvidia?

3. kidofseph

kidofseph Thread Starter

I believe that's the one I tried downloading. It was the GeForce 7 Series one.

4. Xbox360overlord

Xbox360overlord

try going to nvidia.com and on the top left click on download drivers ( silver button ) then ignore the drop down boxes and look more down, there will be a silver button that wasys "Graphics Drivers", click that, it will automatically detect ur card's drivers, i have the same exact card and that's what i had to do:D, let us know if it works

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/618266

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice