1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Driver help!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cama222, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cama222

cama222 Thread Starter

I'm looking for a driver for my Fujitsu FA-19MVS on windows 7 (32 bit). Windows 7 has currently installed it as non pnp moniter which does not allow it to change resolution. Can anyone help me.

2. Sponsor

3. dlsayremn

dlsayremn

Fujitsu has no drivers for the FA series. it is strictly pnp.
    Check for driver updates for your video card, to allow resolution for wide screen monitors.

4. BG-0

BG-0

Do the printer's specs even specify the printer to have variable print resolution available? Any instructions for any OS on how to do that you could start improvising on to get it to work on 7?

5. dlsayremn

dlsayremn

BG-0,

monitor, not printer.

6. BG-0

BG-0

dlsayremn, printers often can be set to print at a selected resolution, ie sharpness. Low resolution for fast text etc printing, higher for a very good quality picture.

Exactly why do you think he would merge such questions together?

7. dlsayremn

dlsayremn

BG-0

No nothing about merged threads. Just going by his initial post in this thread and information from Fujitsu, Australia site.

Driver help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm looking for a driver for my Fujitsu FA-19MVS on windows 7 (32 bit). Windows 7 has currently installed it as non pnp moniter which does not allow it to change resolution. Can anyone help me.

Attached Files:

8. BG-0

BG-0

Argh. Goddamn. Sorry. No idea how I got into my head that the Fujitsu was a printer.

Yes, monitors do not even need a driver, check for a video card driver update as suggested earlier. Through which route are you trying to change the resolution.

9. dlsayremn

dlsayremn

Been there and done that, severeal times already myself. Reason I looked it up was because I thought it was an offbrand computer.

Some info from another thread of his.

Motherboard - Elitegroup (Iniel) P965T-A
    Graghics - Nvidia 9800GT
    Moniter - Fujitsu FA-19MVS
    Processor - Intel Core 2
    OS is Windows 7

Was running XP and monitor worked ok.

Can't understand why with that setup it isn't recognising the monitor as pnp.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/861295

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice