1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Driver install problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by fraction, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fraction

fraction Thread Starter

I cant seem to get the updated drivers installed. The first one is a linksys LNE100TX fast ethernet adapter. (LNETXv4) I found the update but it just puts a bunch of files on my desktop. I have no clue what one is for me when this happens. I can't even find the updated drivers for this intel(r) 82801BA/BAM USB Universal Host Controller-2442 and 2444. What do I need to do after I download the files? Lost in space.
    Mt OS is Windows XP home. All updates complete with IE 6.
    Thanks

2. otoe1

otoe1

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/324063

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice