1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - huhh??

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Friskybits, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friskybits

Friskybits Thread Starter

I bought a new hard drive thinking it would solve my blue screen problems but I put the new drive in and I keep getting DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error message. I have
    exclamation points by my PCI devices on Device Manager. Does this mean my PCI slots aren't working and that's why my modem isn't working? Is this a motherboard problem or what? Should I go into BIOS and see what's going on with the PCI? How do I get into the BIOS? lol Anyway, I'm running Win2000. It's an Intel Pentium 4 631 3.00GHz HT EM64T XD, 800MHz, FSB, 2MB motherboard. Everything else, including the graphics card and sound card seem to be working fine. Please someone help!! Thank you in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539928

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice