Driver IRQL not less or equal

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

trailmix

Hey there...
The last two days my laptop (Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 1818) has bluescreened with this error code twice. I have downloaded Memtest 86 and ran it last night but it came up with no errors.
I haven't installed any new hardware (except a cable modem, which isn't internal)..and i can't seem to get the bluescreen to stay up long enough to get the error code to find out which driver it is.
I'm more than happy to provide specs of what i'm running if necessary, but i don't know which bits are applicable to this...
Any help appreciated!!
Thanks!

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Restart and press F8
One of the options is Do not automatically restart. Choose this and when it fails the BSOD will stay.

trailmix

Thanks, i shall try that...it hasn't done it after those two times though, so i shall wait and see...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online