1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Driver Issue After Win10 x32 Install

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by mmaec, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmaec

mmaec Thread Starter

Basically, I've got an HP Pavilion x360 (expired warranty) and yesterday, it completely quit on me. After hours and hours of reading forums and talking to various people, my only solution was to reinstall Windows 10 (32bit) using a USB.
    At first, it worked! Everything went great.
    But, I've noticed that my touchscreen is no longer working. I've tried installing Intel and AMD graphic drivers, but everytime I try, it says my computer can't install them.
    Also... there are virtually no programs installed on my computer. That's probably not very good... The only two programs installed, apart from Chrome, are Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and Synaptics ClickPad Driver.
    I wish I could give you more information, but I have no knowledge of computers. The fact that I was able to reinstall Windows at all is a massive, complete surprise. Apart from the touchscreen not working, I haven't noticed any other issues.
    All drivers are updated and are said to be working and my computer is completely updated as well.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. dmccoy

dmccoy

First Name:
    Darrin
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1204755

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice