1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Driver Needed

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TackNeedsHelp, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TackNeedsHelp

TackNeedsHelp Thread Starter

Hello I recently posted a problem I had with my mouse... I have been informed that the mouse I was using is faulty and I needed a new one... Well I happened to mention this to a person I worked with and he got one from the store room and said that this will be fine to take home with me... But I need the driver to get it working.

It is a USB Logitech Human Interface Device dated 23-4-1999 and its model Number is
    M-UV69a

Anyone know where i can get a driver to complete the install for this device?

Thanking you in advance :)

Tack

2. norton850

norton850

I can't really remember with Win98, but you probably do need a driver for a USB mouse. Most Logitech mice work in XP without any additional drivers. Have you tried Logitech ?

3. TackNeedsHelp

I did a few web search's (On a well known search engine...) and I was unable to find the driver... I think in my travels I visited Logitech... I will try them now anyway just to make sure.....

Ok Logitech wasnt the easiest site to work with... Considering I dont know the "Name" of the mouse only the Model Number.... Plus I think the harware they list is recent.

I have taken down the contact information for Logitech in my country and will contact them for some help aswell.. But of course if I can fix this without having to do so would be welcomed. Also due to timezones I am not in business hours there... So i will have to wait till tomorrow to contact them.

So I am still open to fixing this online

Tack

4. TackNeedsHelp

I have found the required driver :)

Thankyou for the help and I have resolved the problem.

Tack

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543916

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice