Driver not Windows XP signed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gajate

I have been trying now to install drivers for my Panasonic Digital Camera, which installs itself as a ZIP drive (it uses a 3.5 100MB ZiP disk instead of memory cards), and Fusion Dazzle which is an analog to digital convereter. Both plug in via USB. They used to work perfectly until I had to reformat and reinstall Windows on my computer.

I now get an error message that it is missing certain files (which ARE on the system) and it is looking for "C:\PCLEUSB.drv". When I point it to the correct driver location I get an error message saying that this driver has not been digitally signed to be compatible for Windows XP and will now exit installation.

I am using the most current drivers from the manufacturer and they say that they are Windows compatible and I am the first to have this problem. So far, they have been unable to assist.

Any suggestions?

Ed

usually the program will ask you if you want to continue, I have never experienced where it just "exited" on it's own. I always continue regardless but it is up to the user.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online