Driver problem

Sreedharsh

hey all i brought a laptop its secondhand but its windows were windows education so i installed windows 10. after that problems start my speaker not working and touchscreen not working so i looked in device manager and there is no drivers.i searched in laptop site onsor e50e is my model and their site dont have any drivers.
i tried to download different drivers from realtek bt they keep failing its says outdated or someting code 10 i think.i have 2 same laptops so i downloaded windows 8.1 to another laptop and its touchpad,bluetooth,sound touchsreen all failed.please help

Attachments

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Can you give us the specific make & model of the laptop, please?

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
This is really odd. I know this is an Omani site and I'm based in the US, but I can't even access it. It'll just time out after a while. Even trying to access it using various VPN options has failed.

Screen driver - https://onsor.om/support/#1630919016731-6df6221f-e3a3
This is really odd. I know this is an Omani site and I'm based in the US, but I can't even access it. It'll just time out after a while. Even trying to access it using various VPN options has failed.
Its not you Colin. I just tried going there and it times out. Yesterday I was there no problem.

According to Is It Down >

Onsor.om is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding.

Sreedharsh

Guys can I fix it if I have another laptop which have every working drivers
My friend have same laptop he didn't change its os .
Like can I get all drivers from one laptop to another one through USB .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online