Driver reinstallation after every reboot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

peetyx5

hey guy, needing a little help here. my brother had just installed windows XP on his new computer FROM windows vista and ive had to find drivers that are compatible with xp. ive found them all and installed them all and the computer now works fine... untill i need to restart the computer then all drivers i had just installed need to be reinstalled and im stumped as to why.
i dont really have a great knowledge of computers so some help would be much appreciated.

drivers that need reinstallation: NVIDIA geforce 6200
realtek di def audio
intel pro/100v network connection
USB controllers

Any help would be great, if more info is needed just let me know what.
Cheers, Peety

Edit: this is the computer specs, other than the video card: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...s=228&product=3339276&dest_page=documentIndex

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online