1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Driver_Power_State_Failure Lenovo U310

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by youreacactus, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youreacactus

youreacactus Thread Starter

Hello!

I've been having trouble with my Lenovo Ideapad U310 (running Windows 8.1) for quite some time now. Generally, it occurs once I try to reawaken the laptop after having had it on Sleep mode - the laptop freezes and then eventually the blue screen of death appears. I've been reading around the subject ever since it began, and I've tried enabling a hybrid sleep but no luck! I've tried updating all drivers but Lenovo is, quite franky, a bit rubbish at this. The error makes it a real pain to use my laptop at university etc, so I'm hoping someone can interpret the attached dump files for me!! I've only attached the last two but if you think more are needed, please let me know, as well as any other system details! ]

Cheers :) xo

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1133276

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice