1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Driver_Power_State_Failure on Windows tablet

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile Devices' started by xNero, Mar 12, 2018.

1. xNero

xNero Thread Starter

Mar 12, 2018

I own a Cube i7 Book tablet (which is Chinese brand) with a CDK09 keyboard, so it basically funtions as a mini laptop. There is some really big issue that I want to be figured out badly.

First windows 10 was installed on the tablet, but after an update failed it kept showing up BSOD with the message Driver_Power_State_Failure. I tried all sort of things (for 3 weeks long), but did not manage to fix the problem myself. Then I installed Ubuntu on it and it ran perfectly fine. Unfortunately, Ubuntu is not my OS.. I can not get used to it, so I really want to run Windows on my tablet again. I installed Windows 8 and again, the tablet is taking ages to start up (20 minutes to an hour) and then it let's me log on to my account. After about 15 minutes it shows the BSOD and it restarts the tablet.

I could use help, it would be really appreciated!
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1206602