1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DriverCure reports no internet connection

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by anpease, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. anpease

anpease Thread Starter

I have been running DriverCure for a while on my PC with no problems. However,at the weekend I did a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and re-installed my other software,but now when I run a scan on the PC DriverCure then says that I need an active internet connection to continue. I have tried contacting ParetoLogic but with no joy so far. My internet connection is permanently online and I have checked that DriverCure is an "allowed" program in my Firewall settings.The only other security program I have running is Microsoft Security Essentials,but I have tried turning this off and it made no difference.
    The program worked fine before,but now I'm stumped.
    I would be grateful for any help.
    Many thanks!

2. gil777t

gil777t

Hi Anpease,
    Sometimes when you do a clean install little glitches happen. Try this, unplug the power to the computer, the modem, the router if you are using one, and printer for two minutes then plug everything in and re-boot. Sometimes that is all it takes. Good Luck.
    Regards,
    Gil777t

3. anpease

anpease Thread Starter

Thanks for the advice,but unfortunately it didn't work. DriverCure still seems to think that I'm not connected to the internet.

4. Pareto Rep

Pareto Rep

Hello Anpease

We regret to hear of the difficulties that you are experiencing with your DriverCure program and would be delighted to help.

Please send an email detailing your issue to [email protected] and one of our highly skilled Technical Support Team members will work with you to resolve this issue.

We look forward to the opportunity to be of assistance to you.

Kindest Regards
    Laura
    Paretologic Liaison

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/921470

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice