1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Drivers being reset????

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Benefactor, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benefactor

Benefactor Thread Starter

I played with certain drivers for 3 weeks, then one game in the middle of the game it crashed. I restarted pc and found I couldnt play anymore - in device manager, it shows my gfx card is R8 M365DX, not the R7 M360 drivers I used to have. I cant play anything with R8 drivers. I uninstalled all AMD drivers and reinstalled R7 m360, then played a game, after game at a certain time the screen flashed black twice and AFTER THAT again the drivers in device manager were R8. This happened a second time as well.

Who is doing this?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1227679

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice