Drivers for amd 6700m/intel hd graphics family

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dimaaa

Hello I have a hp pavilion dv7 with amd 6770m and intel 3000 hd on hp's site i can't find the newest drivers and the most suitable ones can someone help me out to find the right drivers for this

Triple6

Rob
The most suitable ones would be those from the HP. Alternatively you can also get the drivers from Intel and AMD's website although they may not be certified for use for your specific laptop.

To get the right drivers you'll need to post the complete HP model number; ie. DV7-1234us. It's probably on the bottom of the machine or underneath the battery.

dimaaa

Windows 7 and i downloaded from there but it crashes all the time i don't know why it crashes and i saw on the internet there is something called leshcat catalyst what is that/

dimaaa

I don't know how to install it and which one to download that''s the issue

Triple6

Rob
Its an executable setup program, you just run the download and it installs it like most drivers or programs.

dimaaa

It installed but when i try to open it up it just crashes says its jot fitting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online