1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Drivers for Intel 5266DC Gigabit Network Connection Adapter

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Maltor124, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maltor124

Maltor124 Thread Starter

I've been looking for the latest driver for this for while, as I've been having a lot of networking issues with this component. Driver Agent and Version Tracker say it's not the latest version, but I don't know where else to turn than here, as I'm still having problems. I have the February 8th PROset Intel drivers straight from their site, does anybody know if there are more recent drivers?

2. Maltor124

Maltor124 Thread Starter

Some help anybody?

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

If you'd post more specifics about the exact environment and exact nature of the problem, I suspect we could be more help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755806

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice